Traffic rules motorcycle
- It is allowed to attach a trailer to a motorcycle
- Wearing a helmet is mandatory for driver and passenger
- Children under 12 years may not be transported on a motor.
- Transporting a passenger with a blood alcohol level of more than 0.5 per mil or under the influence of drugs is not permitted
- Dipped beams during the daytime is mandatory
- It is mandatory to wear a safety vest in case of a breakdown or accident
Maximum speed for a motorcycle with trailer
In urban areas; 50 km / h
Outside urban areas; 80 km / h
expressways; 80 km / h
motorways; 80 km / h
- All motorways are toll roads in Croatia, except for the highway to Zagreb
- You can pay in cash in kuna or euros and all credit cards are accepted.
Traffic regulations moped
- There are no data available whether it is permissible to attach a trailer to a moped
- Wearing a helmet is mandatory
- It is permitted to carry a passenger
- Dipped beam during daytime is mandatory.