Traffic regulations motorcycle
- It is allowed to attach a trailer to a motor. The maximum width for trailers of motorcycles is 1 mtr.
- Motorcyclists may not be in a traffic jam between the stationary or slow-moving cars through slaloming
- Transporting a passenger is permitted, provided there is a special seat (duo or dual seat) and footrests are present.
- A motorcycle should not be towed
- Feeding dipped beam or daytime running lights (including LED) during the day is required
Maximum speed of motor with trailer
inside urban areas 50 km / h
outside urban areas 60 km / h
roads with separated lanes and 4 lanes 60 km / h
highway 60 km / h
Traffic regulations mopedA light moped a (Leicht) MoFa 'in Germany and a moped called a "Moped" or "Kleinkraftrad. The minimum age for riding a Moped is 16 years and a MoFa 15 years. The maximum speed of a Moped is 45 km / h and a MoFa 25 km / h.
- A trailer may be attached to a moped
- A light moped may in urban areas alone on a bicycle path when the round blue sign 'Bike Path' features such plates with the image of a light moped. However, they may also ride on the roadway
- outside urban areas should always used the bike path. When the light moped is driven by the pedals, this is even required
- Mopeds may only use the roadway, unless otherwise indicated
- Wearing a helmet is mandatory, even for light moped riders
- The transport of passengers is allowed only if there is a handle and footrests are present and the traffic is not impeded
- Children under 7 years of age, may be transported only in a child.
- It is mandatory to carry dipped beam during the day